- Live video with board-certified provider
- $79 or less per visit
- Many insurance plans accepted
- 7 days a week, extended hours
- For common ailments such as fever, cough, or cold, including COVID-19 symptoms
Providence Primary Care - Glisan
When you choose a primary care provider from Providence Medical Group for you or your family, you are choosing from a team of physicians and providers who are as interested in keeping you healthy as in getting you well. Our physicians and nurse practitioners care for you with a total-health perspective. Your primary care provider makes you aware of potential health risks, and emphasizes preventive care to help you stay well.
Should you need specialized care, your primary care provider coordinates your referral to a specialist, someone he or she trusts to give you excellent care. The result? Referrals to the right specialists, no needless duplication of expensive or invasive tests, and less paperwork. Better continuous care. A true team approach to your health care.
Providence Medical Group accepts most major forms of insurance. Please contact your insurance carrier to confirm coverage at this clinic.
Services & Treatments
We are a patient-centered medical home clinic providing comprehensive care to children, teens, and adults, including pregnancy care.
As your health care team, we offer the following:
- Behavioral health integration (managing physical and emotional health)
- Community resources (social worker)
- Internal medicine (adults and elderly)
- Family medicine including obstetrics (patients of all ages and pregnancy care)
- Pediatric primary care
- Pediatric specialty care
- Primary care
- Skin tag removal
- Sports medicine (care for bones and joint pain)
- Tobacco counseling
Forms & Information
Providence Medical Group wants to help ease the way of our patients by providing new patient medical forms and privacy notice information in advance of their first visit.
Please review all of the information below and complete the necessary forms prior to any patient's first appointment to allow for quick and easy processing.
Complete these forms (see below):
Review this information:
More forms & information
Patient & Family Advisory Counsil
How can I become a Patient and Family Advisor Council member?
You must be:
- A Providence Medical Group-Glisan patient or family member of a patient
- Willing to share your perspective
- Open to various points of view
- An effective communicator and able to cooperate with individuals whose backgrounds and experience may be different from your own
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive patient and organizational information
- Available to volunteer two to four hours a month, including in-person meetings at the clinic
If you’re interested in volunteering with Providence Medical Group-Glisan Patient and Family Council: Please contact us via email.
Thank you for your time, expertise and commitment!
Volunteer to be a Providence Medical Group-Glisan Patient and Family Advisory Council member
Providence Medical Group-Glisan is dedicated to building partnerships with our patients and their families. Patient and family advisors represent the patient and family voice. Together with medical providers and staff, they help to improve patient care by sharing their insight, thoughts and opinions.
How do we engage our patient and family advisors?
Patient and Family Advisory Council members play a valuable role, providing:
- Input into improving patient care: Council members serve as partners with Providence Medical Group-Glisan leadership, medical providers, staff, and patients and families to discuss how we can continue to make our programs and policies patient-centered.
- Patient education review: Our patient education materials and programs are reviewed by our advisory council members for clarity, consistency and tone.
What are some Patient and Family Advisory Council accomplishments?
- Explaining our patient-centered medical home: Patient and family advisors help explain Providence's new team-based health care model to our patients.
- Reviewing patient education materials: Advisory council feedback helps Providence Medical Group-Glisan create better educational materials, including posters and handouts that are easily understood and meet our patients' needs.
- Improving patient education classes: Patient and family advisors help improve the way information is presented in patient education courses, including classes related to chronic disease, diabetes and persistent pain.
To learn more about our patient-centered medical home model, please watch this short video: