Our certified and licensed genetic counselors offer risk assessment, genetic testing and genetic counseling for people concerned about their personal and/or family history of cancer.
Knowing your cancer risk can empower you and your family to make more informed health decisions. In turn, your decisions can lead to better cancer treatments and outcomes, earlier detection, and more effective prevention.
With our team, you can expect to receive the accurate information you need along with the compassionate, respectful care you deserve.
- Evaluation of medical and family history
- Identification and explanation of personal cancer risk factors
- Counseling regarding medical and family history
- Genetic testing, when deemed useful
- Interpretation of test results
- Recommended set of cancer screening tests
- Strategies to reduce cancer risk