Olivia J. Ullrich, ARNP, MSN
Hood River, OR 97031
Are you covered?
Check to see if your insurance is covered by this provider.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Medicare Advantage HMO
- Aetna Medicare Advantage PPO
- Aetna PPO
- AgeRight Advantage
- BridgeSpan Health - RealValue Network
- Care Oregon
- Caremark MHN PPO
- Cigna PPO
- First Choice PPO
- First Health Network
- Group Health Cooperative
- Health Net - TriCare
- Kaiser Health Medicaid
- Kaiser Health Plan of the Northwest Med Advantage - Hood River
- Majoris Health Systems
- Managed Healthcare Northwest
- MODA - CONNEXUS
- Moda Health Med Advantage
- Multiplan PPO
- Oregon Health Plan
- Pacific Source MedAdvantage
- PacificSource Health Plans
- Providence Health Plan
- Providence Health Plan - Medicaid
- Providence Health Plan - Medicare Advantage
- Providence MCO
- Providence Preferred
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- United Healthcare HMO
- United Healthcare Medicare Advantage
- United HealthCare PPO
- Washington Apple Health
About Olivia J. Ullrich
Olivia Ullrich, FNP, graduated from Washington State University. She works in advanced registered nurse practitioner.
Washington State University College of Nursing
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Family Nurse Practitioner
1304 Montello Avenue
Hood River, OR 97031
Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
At Providence, we're dedicated to providing you quality, personalized health care. We are constantly striving to optimize your experience.
As part of ensuring you have a positive experience with Providence, our online provider directory includes ratings and patient comments for select providers. More about our survey.
Very straight forward, good information, no wasted time.
Thank you so much , you are all great, kind and wonderful people . I really appreciate your hard work . Thank you
Good service and experience
All good! 1st time visit. Efficient, helpful and clear instructions!
Thank you too all of the caring staff
I want to thanks all the stuff and Dr. Olivia for their services.
Explained everything very well. Good experience.
The people in this office seemed like it was not a good working environment.