At Providence Valdez Medical Center, we provide comprehensive health care to residents and visitors of Valdez. The center is a critical access hospital with 11 acute-care beds and 10 long-term care beds that offers an array of inpatient and outpatient services.
- 24-hour emergency services
- Obstetrical services, labor and delivery, and postpartum care
- Laboratory and radiology services
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Endoscopy and minor surgical services
- Specialty physician clinics
We provide behavioral health services through the Providence Valdez Counseling Center:
- Individual and group therapy
- Psychiatric services and medication management
- Substance abuse prevention and treatment
- Outpatient counseling
- Domestic violence intervention and treatment
- Case management services, case assessments and referrals
- Couples and family counseling
For patients in need of long-term care, Providence Valdez Extended Care Center provides nursing services 24/7 in a comfortable, home-like environment. This 10-bed facility, with spectacular mountain views, features comfortable rooms with private baths.