Carson Primary Care family physicians focus on preventing illness through diet, exercise, screenings and immunizations, and are committed to educating patients about the benefits of wellness and disease prevention. We believe that continuity of care for all ages through regular visits and screenings, can have a significantly positive impact on the health of every patient. Our physicians are multi-lingual and often connect with residents in the community by participating at health fairs and events.
Carson Primary Care internists "care for the whole adult patient" and take a clinical interest in various complex illnesses such as hypertension, nervous system disorders, mental health, dermatological care, and more. We focus on disease prevention and promoting wellness, including diet and exercise, and managing chronic conditions such as diabetes and heart disease through effective diagnosis and treatment.
Carson Primary Care offers a variety of family and internal medicine services:
- Preventive health screenings and check-ups
- Men’s and women’s health services
- Management of chronic conditions such as diabetes and heart disease
- Mental health services (depression, dementia, and Alzheimer’s)
- Chronic pain management services
- We accept many health plans, including HMO, PPO and Medicare plans