Carson Primary Care North
Mon, Wed, Thurs: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Tues: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Fri: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Carson Primary Care North physicians focus on preventing illness through health education, diet, exercise, screenings and immunizations; and managing chronic conditions such as diabetes and heart disease through effective diagnosis and treatment. We’ll help you maintain your health, ensuring you receive appropriate screenings and access to more complex care based on your condition.
Our internal medicine physicians have special training that focuses on the prevention and treatment of adult diseases. Internists “care for the whole adult patient” and often take a clinical interest in various complex illnesses such as hypertension, nervous system disorders, mental health, dermatological care and more.
Carson Primary Care North offers a variety of services:
- Preventive health screenings and check-ups
- Diabetes care, education and routine blood screening
- Men’s and women’s health services
- Mental health services (depression, dementia, and Alzheimer’s)
- Chronic pain management services
- We accept many health plans, including HMO, PPO and Medicare plans