Estimated Wait Time
Make a Reservation
- Save your place in line
- Wait where YOU want
- Receive text message updates
Carson Urgent Care provides treatment for minor illnesses or injuries that need direct attention but are not life-threatening. From burns to stomach aches to broken bones, you can be assured that you’ll get the treatment you need, in a caring and efficient manner.
If you’re experiencing a life-threatening injury or illness such as accidental poisoning, behavioral health and chemical dependency issues, or may be a victim of a crime or assault, call 911 immediately or visit the nearest hospital emergency room.
Carson Urgent Care offers a variety of services. However, patients under six months of age need to be seen in a different setting, such as an Emergency Department.
- Open 7 days a week
- No appointment necessary; walk-ins welcome
- We accept many health plans, including HMO, PPO and Medicare plans. We also accept cash and credit cards.
- Located off S. Avalon Blvd. across the street from the Carson City Hall
Carson Urgent Care offers treatment for common non-life-threatening illnesses:
- Cold and flu
- Diarrhea and vomiting
- Ear, eye and skin infections
- Abdominal pain
- Allergies and asthma
- Stomach flu
- Strep throat
Common services include:
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Lab services and X-rays