Southern Hospitality: What West Texans are Known For
Headquartered in the major medical hub between Dallas and Albuquerque, Covenant Health System encompasses six hospitals in West Texas and New Mexico, with two major campuses in Lubbock, and partners with 12 regional hospitals and multiple family healthcare centers. Covenant Heath, a member of the Providence family, one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the United States, consistently ranks among the top health systems in the country, and the Joe Arrington Cancer Center is one of only 40 cancer centers nationwide to receive the prestigious Outstanding Achievement Award from Commission on Cancer.
Covenant Medical Group is made up of more than 180 physician members and an additional 100 advanced practitioners within the Covenant Health System.
Covenant Medical Group invests in our providers, allowing you to more quickly grow your practice.
- We market your practice in a variety of ways including social media, web, and print advertising to attract new patients
- We have high-volume extended hours locations with walk-in patients to establish long-term care
- Modern aesthetic and up-to-date facilities
- On-site lab and imaging
- Specialist rotations on site
- Experienced peers and leadership on site
- High-volume locations to help you build your practice