Covenant HealthPlus Family Medicine
Sat: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sun: 12 - 5 p.m.
Conveniently located on the corner of 76th and Quaker, our walk-in clinic is available for same-day care, seven days a week. If you are looking to establish care with a primary care provider, we also have family medicine physicians on-site for you to establish consistent care. Our physicians, nurses and office staff provide conscientious and attentive care for our patients of all ages, from infants to seniors.
Saturday Morning Injury Clinic
During the fall, Covenant Health Sports Medicine provides a Saturday Morning Injury Clinic for evaluation of athletic related injuries. The clinic is provided for the convenience of athletic trainers, coaches and parents of athletes to be evaluated for sports-related injuries. Our sports medicine personnel and orthopedic surgeons staff the clinic. It provides an avenue for athletes to see the proper specialist for their type of injury, as most athletic injuries are orthopedic in nature.
- Clinic runs from late August to early November
- 9 - 11 a.m. every Saturday during high school football season
- No charge to see the physician, but charges may be incurred for X-rays, supplies, bracing and follow-up
- A parent, legal guardian or coach must attend the clinic with the athlete and will need to sign releases for treatment and other paperwork
Saturday Morning Clinic forms
Please print, fill out and bring to clinic:
Manage Your Care with MyChart
When you sign up for MyChart, you can manage your own medical record and your family’s medical records from home or any computer, tablet, or smartphone. Login to MyChart to:
- Connect with your doctor
- Email your care team
- Pay your bill
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule an appointment
- View lab results