In order to take better care of you and increase your safety, we have enhanced our services in the following ways:
- In addition to our regular immediate care services, we've set up additional areas at our Mission Hills and Valencia locations to evaluate and treat patients with respiratory symptoms including those who may have COVID-19.
- We are administering monoclonal antibody treatments to symptomatic COVID positive patients.
- Testing for COVID-19 is currently limited to patients with more serious symptoms where a test result may have value to supportive care. We cannot offer tests to asymptomatic patients at this time, but as always in our immediate care clinics, every patient will be evaluated and treated.
- Upon arrival, you will be screened at the front entrance. If you have a fever when you arrive, you may be asked to wait in your car until we are able to accommodate you in our secure screening area.
We are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our patients at this time. Guests treated in our urgent care clinics will be seen in an area securely separated from patients being seen in the respiratory clinics.
The services we provide are the same as a typical urgent care center, plus a few great extras:
- We're open 7 days a week, 365 days a year in Mission Hills and Valencia.
- Facey patients pay only their regular office visit copayment when visiting one of our immediate care locations.
- A limited number of scheduled appointments are available each day between 10 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Please call us to learn more and check availability.
- Sports and activity clearance physicals are available by appointment and walk-in! New patients are always welcome.
- Your visit info is available online in MyChart alongside all other visits with your Facey doctors.
Please note that due to the nature of urgent care services there is always a possibility that a patient with more urgent medical needs will be seen before you.
Facey Urgent Care locations are open on weekdays from 9 a.m. - 8:30 p.m., and weekends and most holidays from 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Select holidays, including Thanksgiving & day after (Black Friday), Christmas Eve & Day and New Years Eve & Day, have reduced hours of 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Patients who register with our reception team prior to our posted closing time will be seen that day.
- Illness or accidents that are not life-threatening
- After hours or weekend care or when your doctor is unavailable
- Allergic reactions and asthma
- Cuts, burns, bug bites and animal bites
- Falls, sprains, strains, and broken bones
- IV fluids for dehydration
- Pink eye and ear infections
- Sinus pressure and sinus infections (sinusitis)
- Bronchitis and strep throat
- On-site lab, X-ray and advanced imaging
- When directed to do so by the Facey physician on-call
- Life-threatening medical emergencies
- Stroke symptoms (weakness or speech problems)
- Severe chest or abdominal pain
- Accidental poisonings or overdoses
- Chemical dependency issues
- Routine physician appointments
- Vaccinations or flu shots
- Annual physical exams or wellness visits
- Prescription refills
Our Affiliate Locations
If you are a Facey patient on an HMO insurance plan, we're pleased to offer you additional options when you need care right away. Providence affiliate Exer Urgent Care gives you easy access to emergency medicine physicians. Additional urgent care centers in Burbank, Simi Valley and Tarzana provide care close to home. If you have a PPO plan, please check with your insurance company for a more comprehensive list of your options for care. In most cases, you can visit the clinics we have a relationship with for our HMO patients.
Please note that co-pays at non-Facey locations may vary depending upon your insurance plan.
Burbank Urgent Care
3413 Pacific Ave.
Burbank, CA 91505
Umbrella Urgent Care
27141 Hidaway Ave
Santa Clarita, CA 91351
Hours: Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sat/Sun: Closed
Eastern Ventura Medical Group Inc. dba Medical Center
1980 Sequoia Avenue
Simi Valley, CA 93063
Hours: Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Sat/Sun: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
VIP Urgent Care
18751 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Hours: Mon - Fri: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Sat/Sun: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.