Facey Urgent Care
Urgent care is designed for those who suffer a sudden unexpected illness, minor injury or need to see a doctor immediately. Patients are seen on a walk-in basis according to both the medical reason for their visit (patients with severe problems are seen first) and the order of arrival.
Due to unusually high patient volumes, our closing hours may vary on days when there are an unusually high number of patients waiting to be seen. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. You may call us after 6 p.m. on weekdays and after 4 p.m. on weekends and holidays to confirm our closing hours prior to coming in. Patients who register with our reception team prior to our posted closing time will be seen that day.
COVID Testing Information
Due to limited supplies, we are only providing rapid tests to patients with urgent medical needs. If you are asymptomatic or have very mild symptoms and are in need of non-urgent COVID-19 testing, we encourage you to visit your local retail pharmacy for at-home testing kits.
In order to take better care of you and increase your safety, we have enhanced our services in the following ways:
- In addition to our regular immediate care services, we've set up additional areas at our Mission Hills and Valencia locations to evaluate and treat patients with respiratory symptoms including those who may have COVID-19.
- We are administering monoclonal antibody treatments to symptomatic COVID positive patients.
- Testing for COVID-19 is currently limited to patients with more serious symptoms where a test result may have value to supportive care. We cannot offer tests to asymptomatic patients at this time, but as always in our immediate care clinics, every patient will be evaluated and treated.
- Upon arrival, you will be screened at the front entrance. If you have a fever when you arrive, you may be asked to wait in your car until we are able to accommodate you in our secure screening area.
We are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our patients at this time. Guests treated in our urgent care clinics will be seen in an area securely separated from patients being seen in the respiratory clinics.
The services we provide are the same as a typical urgent care center, plus a few great extras:
- We're open 7 days a week, 365 days a year in Mission Hills and Valencia.
- Facey patients pay only their regular office visit copayment when visiting one of our immediate care locations.
- A limited number of scheduled appointments are available each day between 10 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Please call us to learn more and check availability.
- Sports and activity clearance physicals are available by appointment and walk-in! New patients are always welcome.
- Your visit info is available online in MyChart alongside all other visits with your Facey doctors.
Please note that due to the nature of urgent care services there is always a possibility that a patient with more urgent medical needs will be seen before you.
Facey Urgent Care locations are open on weekdays from 9 a.m. - 8:30 p.m., and weekends and most holidays from 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Select holidays, including Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Years Day, have reduced hours of 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Patients who register with our reception team prior to our posted closing time will be seen that day.
- Illness or accidents that are not life-threatening
- After hours or weekend care or when your doctor is unavailable
- Allergic reactions and asthma
- Cuts, burns, bug bites and animal bites
- Falls, sprains, strains, and broken bones
- IV fluids for dehydration
- Pink eye and ear infections
- Sinus pressure and sinus infections (sinusitis)
- Bronchitis and strep throat
- On-site lab, X-ray and advanced imaging
- When directed to do so by the Facey physician on-call
- Life-threatening medical emergencies
- Stroke symptoms (weakness or speech problems)
- Severe chest or abdominal pain
- Accidental poisonings or overdoses
- Chemical dependency issues
- Routine physician appointments
- Vaccinations or flu shots
- Annual physical exams or wellness visits
- Prescription refills