At Kadlec Clinic - Foot and Ankle, our team of doctors and specialists care for patients living with foot and ankle pain. Our main focus is diagnosing and treating conditions and injuries to the foot, ankle and related structures of the leg.
We are passionate about helping patients understand where the pain is coming from and working together with you to find the best solutions for your goals and lifestyle. We’re here to get you back on your feet and back to the life you love.
Your foot and ankle have 26 small bones connected by nerves, muscles, tendons, joints and ligaments. At Kadlec Clinic Foot and Ankle, we understand the many factors that can lead to foot and ankle pain. We care for patients of all ages and stages of life, from young athletes to seniors. The foot and ankle specialists at Kadlec diagnose and treat conditions including:
- Pain and injury of the lower leg, ankle, foot and heel
- Tendon injuries
- Fractures (broken bones)
- Nerve damage
- Foot and ankle instability
- Diabetic foot infections
- Ingrown nails
- Arch concerns
At Kadlec Clinic Foot and Ankle, we provide comprehensive foot and ankle care including both surgical and non-surgical treatment options. These services include:
- Evaluation and treatment of pain and injury of the lower leg, ankle, foot and heel
- Arthroscopic (minimally invasive) and open surgical correction of deformities and injury
- Foot and ankle reconstruction
- Ankle stabilization
- Treatment of diabetic foot infections
- Permanent correction of ingrown nails
- Bunion correction
- Sports medicine
Find a Doctor
At Kadlec Clinic - Foot and Ankle, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.