At Kadlec Clinic - Pasco Primary Care, we are here to serve the medical needs of our fast-growing community. With doctors specializing in family medicine and pediatrics, we’re always ready to care for you and your family.
We blend personal care with the latest technology to provide the highest quality patient care – in a comfortable, convenient location in West Pasco. Our location includes both lab and diagnostic imaging services onsite. We also offer same-day appointments and have providers and staff fluent in Spanish.
A primary care physician can specialize in family medicine, internal medicine or pediatrics.
A family medicine doctor provides continuing, comprehensive health care for your entire family, from newborns to grandparents.
Internal medicine specialists focus on adult medicine and specialize in the prevention and treatment of adult illness, including: diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol problems, arthritis and acute problems such as bronchitis and pneumonia.
Primary care includes:
- Comprehensive annual physicals
- Sports physicals
- Preventive and wellness care
- Chronic disease monitoring
- Pediatric care (Family Medicine providers only)
- Care of routine medical conditions
- Women’s health concerns
- Men’s health concerns
- Management of allergy, asthma, and skin conditions
- Treatment of acute illness and injuries
- Tobacco cessation
Some patients find it helpful to prepare a list of questions or concerns that they have for their primary care provider. Bring an updated list of medications and supplements that you are taking. If possible, it would be helpful to your care if you could bring in all of your medications and supplements in their original bottles. If the doctor’s office has sent you any paperwork, please complete it and bring it to your appointment.
- A patient can expect their provider is up-to-date with the latest medical treatments.
- A provider keeps track of all important aspects of a patient’s health during and between visits.
- A patient can depend upon their provider acting in the patient’s best interest.