At Kadlec Clinic - West Richland Primary Care, we offer care for patients of all ages – from prenatal to the end of life. Our experienced medical staff includes specialists in internal medicine, pediatrics and family medicine.
We focus on creating a genuine patient-doctor relationship by getting to know you and your family. And we work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan for your health concerns.
For your convenience, we have lab and diagnostic imaging onsite and offer same-day appointments.
A primary care physician can specialize in family medicine, internal medicine or pediatrics.
A family medicine doctor provides continuing, comprehensive health care for your entire family, from newborns to grandparents.
Internal medicine specialists focus on adult medicine and specialize in the prevention and treatment of adult illness, including: diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol problems, arthritis and acute problems such as bronchitis and pneumonia.
Primary care includes:
- Comprehensive annual physicals
- Sports physicals
- Preventive and wellness care
- Chronic disease monitoring
- Pediatric care (Family Medicine providers only)
- Care of routine medical conditions
- Women’s health concerns
- Men’s health concerns
- Management of allergy, asthma, and skin conditions
- Treatment of acute illness and injuries
- Tobacco cessation
Some patients find it helpful to prepare a list of questions or concerns that they have for their primary care provider. Bring an updated list of medications and supplements that you are taking. If possible, it would be helpful to your care if you could bring in all of your medications and supplements in their original bottles. If the doctor’s office has sent you any paperwork, please complete it and bring it to your appointment.
- A patient can expect their provider is up-to-date with the latest medical treatments.
- A provider keeps track of all important aspects of a patient’s health during and between visits.
- A patient can depend upon their provider acting in the patient’s best interest.