- Live video with a board-certified provider within our network of care
- $99 or less per visit
- Many insurance plans accepted
- 7 days a week, extended hours
- For common ailments such as fever, cough, or cold, including COVID-19 symptoms
At Florence Family Medicine, we know how important family is. We provide primary care for your entire family, from infants through older adults. We involve you in all decisions that impact your health and make sure you have easy access to your medical records and providers.
We want you to get the care we’d want for our own family members — from education and support to prevent health problems when possible, to the knowledge and skill of our experienced providers if you require a diagnosis and treatment. We even offer same-day appointments when you have an urgent medical need for minor illnesses or injuries.
We will tailor our services to meet your needs and give you the tools you need to manage your health care goals. As a patient of Florence Family Medicine, you get our full attention and the backing of the entire team of Providence health care specialists and Providence St. Patrick Hospital.
At Providence Florence Family Medicine, we provide friendly service and care, including primary care, chronic disease management and well-baby and well-child checkups. Our services include:
- Annual physicals
- Office-based procedures such as wart removal, stitches, etc.
- On-site laboratory
- On-site X-ray
- Ongoing care for chronic diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure and asthma
- Pap tests
- Screening tests
- Urgent care
We partner with physician specialists when you need them to give you the best possible care. If you need care from a specialist, your family medicine doctor will refer you to a doctor they trust at Providence.
Please note that we do not routinely prescribe narcotic medicines at Providence Florence Family Medicine.
Team Based Care
We believe in a team approach. Your care team, led by your primary care provider, manages all of your health care needs, including routine and urgent care, preventative care, and referrals to specialists. Your care is comprehensive, coordinated, and personalized. Your care team may include:
- Licensed behavioral health provider
- RN care manager
- Diabetic educator
- Social workers
- Referral coordinator
Our team-based clinic model ensures that you:
- Are given tools and support to achieve your health care goals
- Are involved in the decisions that impact your health
- Have easy access to your medical record and care team
- Receive expert care in the right setting, at the right time
- Receive the most effective treatments and best possible care
Plan Your Visit
To make sure you get the most out of your appointment, we ask that you fill out any paperwork we sent and gather the following documents:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Co-payment if required by your insurance plan
- Medical records from your previous providers if they were not already mailed to us
- Advance directives (Five Wishes, POLST Form, Power of Attorney)
- Any paperwork you may have received in the mail prior to your visit.
- Complete list of all medications you take, including prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications and dietary supplements
- Detailed history of any symptoms you have and previous treatments
- List of any questions you might have.
Plan to arrive at least 20 minutes early to complete any needed documentation and help us stay on schedule.
We strive to provide the best care experience at each and every visit. Please know that if you do not arrive on time, we may need to reschedule your appointment. If you miss more than three appointments in one year, we may dismiss you from our practice.
If you’re new to our office, we ask that you complete some important paperwork prior to your first visit.
For your convenience, several other patient forms are also available online should you need them:
- Medicaid Provider Change/Enrollment Form
- Medical Records Release
- New Patient Paperwork – Adult
- New Patient Paperwork – Children/Adolescent
After Hours Care
When you need care, we are here to help with same day appointments for urgent needs. We also offer after hours and walk-in care at nearby locations without an appointment:
- Use Virtual ExpressCare to connect with a provider from the comfort of your home
- Visit our ExpressCare or Urgent Care locations near you
If you or a family member is having a life-threatening emergency, call 9-1-1.