The International Heart Institute at Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital, in Hamilton, Montana, opened in March of 2002. The office is staffed with a full-time cardiologist providing complete cardiac consultative and follow up services. Additionally, providers from IHI Electrophysiology Department provide consultative services.
Medical services offered in IHI Hamilton are in conjunction with Marcus Daly Hospital and include:
- Stress and resting echocardiograms
- Electrocardiograms (EKG) Holter and event monitors
- Pacemaker and defibrillator clinic
- Pulmonary function tests (PFT)
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Lab and radiology testing