The International Heart Institute at Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital, in Hamilton, Montana, opened in March of 2002. The office is staffed with full-time cardiologist, Dr. Anthony Navone and advanced practitioners, Brett Mollenhauer and Willow Griffith. Complete cardiac consultative and follow-up services are provided in Hamilton. Additionally, providers from our main IHI clinic provide specialty services in electrophysiology, implanted device management, heart failure and interventional procedures.
Medical services offered in IHI Hamilton are in conjunction with Marcus Daly Hospital and include:
- Stress and resting echocardiograms
- Electrocardiograms (EKG) Holter and event monitors
- Pacemaker and defibrillator clinic
- Pulmonary function tests (PFT)
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Lab and radiology testing