Providence Lifespan Family Medicine
After hours: call 406-777-5522
At Providence Lifespan Family Medicine, taking care of you is what we love to do. To help your family enjoy good health through all stages of life, we offer primary care for preventive and immediate health concerns.
You can depend on us to tailor our services to your needs, and involve you in all decisions that affect your care. We also give you tools to help you confidently manage your health and the health of your family.
Same-day appointments are available when you need quick medical attention, and you always have easy access to your medical records.
As your primary care provider, we treat both sudden and chronic illnesses. If you have a question or concern about your health, we’re ready to help. Services we offer include:
- Cancer screening
- Disease prevention
- Family planning
- Flu and pneumonia vaccinations
- Medical advice to help you:
- Eat healthier
- Lose weight
- Reduce alcohol consumption
- Stop smoking
- Office-based procedures, including wart removal, stitches and care for minor skin infections
- Physicals and wellness exams
- Routine health issues
- Women’s health
When you’re living with a chronic medical condition like heart disease, diabetes or asthma, you need ongoing care and monitoring. We offer education, support and care coordination. We’ll be at your side for regular checkups and any unexpected issues that might arise.
Prevention is an important part of good medicine. During well-baby and well-child checkups, we monitor children’s growth and development and make sure they receive the care and support they need to have the best possible start to life. We also act as a resource for you.
Our onsite lab provides a full range of lab tests and blood work that help us diagnosed and treat medical conditions and monitor your health.
We believe in a team approach. Your care team, led by your primary care provider, manages all of your health care needs, including routine and urgent care, preventative care, and referrals to specialists. Your care is comprehensive, coordinated, and personalized. Your care team may include:
- Licensed behavioral health provider
- RN Care Manager
- Diabetic Educator
- Social workers
- Referral Coordinator
Our team-based clinic model ensures that you:
- Are given tools and support to achieve your health care goals
- Are involved in the decisions that impact your health
- Have easy access to your medical record and care team
- Receive expert care in the right setting, at the right time
- Receive the most effective treatments and best possible care
We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to check in and complete paperwork. So that we can respect the time of all our patients, we may need to reschedule your appointment if you don’t show up on time. Please be aware that if you miss more than three appointments within one year, we may have to dismiss you from our practice.
You will receive our full attention during your appointment. Often, it’s helpful if you create a list of concerns you’d like to address. Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Copay if required by your insurance plan
- Medical records from previous providers if they were not already mailed to us
- Advance directives (Five Wishes, POLST Form, Power of Attorney) if you have them
- Any paperwork you received in the mail prior to your visit
- Complete list of all medications you take, including prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications and dietary supplements
- Detailed history of symptoms and previous treatments
- List of any questions you have
If you’re new to our office, we ask that you complete some important paperwork , prior to your first visit.
For your convenience, several other patient forms are also available online should you need them:
When you need care, we are here to help by offering same day appointments to treat urgent care and laboratory needs. After-hours and walk-in clinics are available for relief of minor illnesses or injuries without an appointment, such as: