Providence Women's Care and Family Wellness
At Providence Women’s Care and Family Wellness, we help you and your family feel and function your very best. We offer primary care for infants, children and men and women of all ages.
We provide you with the care we expect for our own family members — from education and support to prevention. We help your family through treatments and diagnoses and involve you in all decisions that impact your health.
We offer multiple approaches to meet your needs and give you the tools to help you manage your health care goals. We even offer same-day appointments if you have an urgent medical need for a minor illness or injury.
As a patient of Providence Women’s Care and Family Wellness, you get our full attention and the backing of the entire team of Providence specialists.
As your primary care provider, we treat illnesses that come on suddenly as well as chronic conditions. We are the place to turn any time you have a health concern or question. Services we offer include:
- Annual wellness exams
- Cancer screening
- Disease prevention
- Family planning and contraception
- Flu and pneumonia vaccinations
- Genetic testing
- Holistic approaches
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Medical advice to help you eat healthier, lose weight, reduce alcohol consumption and stop smoking
- Medicare wellness exams
- Naturopath providers
- Office-based procedures, including wart removal, stitches and care for minor skin infections
- On-site behavioral health specialists
- Women’s health
We believe in a team approach. Your care team, led by your primary care provider, manages all of your health care needs, including routine and urgent care, preventative care, and referrals to specialists. Your care is comprehensive, coordinated, and personalized. Your care team may include:
- Licensed behavioral health provider
- Care manager
- Diabetic educator
- Social workers
- Referral coordinator
Our team-based clinic model ensures that you:
- Are given tools and support to achieve your health care goals
- Are involved in the decisions that impact your health
- Have easy access to your medical record and care team
- Receive expert care in the right setting, at the right time
- Receive the most effective treatments and best possible care
We ask that you arrive 20 minutes before your appointment to check in and complete any necessary paperwork. To maintain the schedule for all our patients, we may need to re-book your appointment if you don’t make it to your appointment on time.
Our dedicated staff will devote your entire appointment time to you. If you have a list of concerns, we suggest prioritizing them. We will cover as many issues as time allows during a problem-focused visit. If we’re unable to address all of your concerns during your appointment, we’ll make plans for follow-up. During a wellness exam, we focus on preventive care.
Please be aware that if you miss more than three appointments within one year, we may have to dismiss you from our practice.
To help your appointment go smoothly and to ensure you receive the best possible care, please bring the following to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Copay if required by your insurance plan
- Medical records from your previous providers if they were not already mailed to us
- Advance directives (Five Wishes, POLST Form, Power of Attorney) if you have them
- Any paperwork you may have received in the mail or downloaded online and completed prior to your visit
- Complete list of all medications you take, including prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications and dietary supplements
- Detailed history of any symptoms you have and previous treatments
- List of any questions you might have
If you’re new to our office, we ask that you complete some important paperwork , prior to your first visit.
For your convenience, several other patient forms are also available online should you need them:
When you need care, we are here to help by offering same day appointments to treat urgent care and laboratory needs. After-hours and walk-in clinics are available for relief of minor illnesses or injuries without an appointment, such as:
Manage Your Care with MyChart
When you sign up for MyChart, you can manage your own medical record and your family’s medical records from home or any computer, tablet, or smartphone. Login to MyChart to:
- Connect with your doctor
- Email your care team
- Pay your hospital bill
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule an appointment
- View lab results