Preparing For Your Visit
We encourage you to make an appointment as soon as possible to connect with your physician, coordinate any ongoing care, and discuss your own personal health care needs.
You may schedule an appointment with your primary care physician by calling the office during normal business hours. Click here to find a physician near you. When visiting your doctor’s office, bring your health insurance card and co-payment, if applicable. Please note that we collect toward deductibles at the time of service. View accepted insurance plans.
If you are new to our group, please complete new patient paperwork prior to your first visit, and arrive approximately 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to be registered into our electronic medical record system.
To speed up the check-in process and ensure that you are highly satisfied with your experience in our office, we kindly request that you complete the following new patient paperwork prior to your first visit.
Please bring the completed paperwork with you to your appointment. English and Spanish forms are available for your convenience:
- New Patient Registration Form (English)
- New Patient Registration Form (Spanish)
- Adult Health History Questionnaire (English)
- Adult Health History Questionnaire (Spanish)
- Pediatric Health History Questionnaire (English)
- Pediatric Health History Questionnaire (Spanish)
- Medicare Annual Wellness Patient Questionnaire (English)
- Medicare Annual Wellness Patient Questionnaire(Spanish)
Specialty Care Health Forms:
- OB/GYN Health Questionnaire
- OB/GYN Supplemental History Questionnaire
- Endocrinology Questionnaire
- Neurology Questionnaire
- Neurosurgery Questionnaire
- Ophthalmology Questionnaire (English)
- Ophthalmology Questionnaire (Spanish)
- Sleep Questionnaire (English)
- Sleep Questionnaire (Spanish)
- Oncology/Hematology Patient History Questionnaire
- Weight Loss Management Interest Form
Other useful resources and forms:
How do I become a member of Providence Medical Group?
If you have an HMO:
- Choose a physician you think would best meet your needs.
- Call the member services number located on the back of your health plan card.
- Provide the physician's name and provider ID number and ask that your care be switched to the new physician.
- Your health plan will send you a new card, and you can begin accessing care with the doctor you selected.
If you have a PPO:
Make an appointment with the physician of your choice and call for the services you need.
What health plans do you accept?
We accept many health plans, including HMO, PPO, POS, Medicare, Medicare Advantage plans and Medicare supplement plans. We also accept cash and credit cards. View a complete listing of health plans we accept.
Where can I access the patient portal?
Do you offer financial assistance?