At Providence, we continually work to improve the health and quality of life of the people we serve. Our Work Healthy Live Healthy Program was created to help local businesses by improving employee health.
Our Work Healthy team partners with local businesses to identify and address employee health risks through health screenings, educational classes and much more. In addition to benefitting employees, we can help you improve your workplace by decreasing absenteeism, increasing productivity and enhancing employee morale.
We believe any business can build a culture of health and support wellness while increasing job satisfaction and reducing overall costs. It involves offering diverse programs that ensure your employees are healthy in body, mind and spirit.
Services we offer include:
- CDC wellness program training (Work@Health)
- Corporate gym discounts at Synergy Health Clubs
- Group wellness presentations and health coaching
- Health plan navigation
- Monthly health topic flyers and an annual calendar
- Onsite flu shots
Onsite screenings for:
- Blood pressure
- Body fat percentage
- Open enrollment and health fair support
- Special services and discounts for businesses offering Western Health Advantage
- Web-based fitness challenges
We tailor our services to the unique needs of your employees. The services are complimentary or offered at low cost.
Our team includes:
- American Council on Exercise-certified health coach
- Bilingual interpreter
- CDC-certified Work@Health instructor
- Certified health coach
- Employer and broker-relations manager
- We’re happy to speak with you about how we can be of assistance