Providence Gresham Rehab and Sports Therapy
For people in the Gresham area, the Providence Rehabilitation team commits to supporting your health and wellness. We provide clinical excellence through best practices and compassionate, connected care. As your care team, we work in partnership with you to empower you to reach shared goals.
Our services and procedures include:
- Balance and vestibular therapy
- Hand therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Persistent pain therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Sports therapy
- Neurological therapy: occupational therapy, physical therapy, speech language pathology
- Concussion therapy: occupational therapy, physical therapy, speech language pathology
- Workers’ compensation
- Pelvic health therapy – bowel difficulties, female continence, pelvic pain, pregnancy and postpartum
- Amputee therapy
- Swallow therapy
- Cognitive therapy
- Wheelchair assessment
- Bariatric therapy
- Geriatric therapy
Conditions we treat include:
- Vestibular dysfunction
- Balance and gait dysfunction
- Brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Multiple trauma
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Cerebrovascular accidents
- Guillain-Barré syndrome
- Muscular dystrophy
- Orthopedic conditions and disorders
- Orthopedic post-operative and joint replacement
- Sports injuries
- Mild cognitive impairment
- Voice disorders
- Swallow disorders
- Dizziness and vertigo
- Spinal conditions
- Pelvic pain
In order to make the most of your sessions, we ask that you wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing. Exercise clothing, such as sweats, T-shirts and shorts, is most appropriate.
Because you are the primary focus of our care, your active participation is essential to a successful rehabilitation program. The following guidelines are highly recommended to enhance the achievement of your goals.
- Follow through with any prescribed home exercise programs.
- Report any significant changes in symptoms, medications and function.
- Keep all scheduled appointments.
- Arrive on time to all appointments to provide maximum time with your therapist.
Find a Doctor
At Providence Gresham Rehab and Sports Therapy, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.