- Live video with a board-certified provider within our network of care
- $99 or less per visit
- Many insurance plans accepted
- 7 days a week, extended hours
- For common ailments such as fever, cough, or cold, including COVID-19 symptoms
Providence Pediatrics - Scholls
Because treating a child is not the same as treating an adult, each age and stage of development requires specialized care. From routine check-ups and immunizations to minor illnesses, injuries, or developmental concerns, our pediatricians focus on the physical, mental and emotional well-being of every child. Our spaces are designed with children and families in mind, and we specialize in caring for children from birth through their teen years. We are committed to Providence’s Comfort Promise.
We work closely with parents or other caregivers to explain diagnoses, answer questions and modify treatment when necessary to accommodate your preferred approach. Our teams enjoy watching your children grow and helping them be as healthy and happy as possible.
Our board-certified pediatricians are complemented by a team of onsite pediatric medical assistants, nurses, behavioral health, care management services, and a support staff dedicated to caring for children.
Same-day appointments are available when you need us most. Give us a call and our team helps determine how quickly your child should be seen.
We provide comprehensive primary care for children, including:
- Newborn exams
- Well-child care
- Immunizations (with a commitment to our Comfort Promise)
- Illness care (e.g., colds, earache, sore throat, vomiting, fever, etc.)
- Development and behavioral assessments
- Treatment of chronic illnesses, such as asthma
- Treatment of minor trauma
- Sports physicals
- Accutane prescribing
- Menstrual cycle management
- Medication management
Plus, we offer minor surgical procedures, including:
- Frenotomy (tongue-tie release)
- Cryotherapy (extreme cold) for wart removal
Meet Our Pediatricians
Whether you are looking for a new pediatrician or choosing one for the first time, we encourage you to join us to meet our pediatricians virtually.
At these virtual events, a pediatrician is available to meet families looking for a pediatrician, talk about services we offer and answer your questions.
To ease your way, we provide the following forms.
- Release of Information (English)
- Release of Information (Spanish)
- Temporary Authorization and Consent for Treatment of a Minor
- New Patient Intake Form (English)
- New Patient Intake Form (Spanish)
- Patient Request for Access to Designated Record Set (English)
- Patient Request for Access to Designated Record Set (Spanish)
- Privacy Notice Information
- Well Child Checklist