An integral part of Providence Heart Institute in Portland, our vascular program works to improve care and the quality of life for patients with vascular disease, emphasizing a patient-centered treatment model. As one of the leading multidisciplinary vascular programs on the West Coast, our team of vascular medicine specialists, interventional cardiology, and vascular surgeons collaborate to diagnosis and treat vascular disease and conditions.
Our team of experts provide education, prevention, and the latest approaches to diagnose and treat vascular disease. Vascular specialists work closely with the patient’s primary care physician to ensure that the providers’ efforts are complementary, evaluating a patient’s overall health and discussing all medical options and latest advances in care.
The Providence Vascular Disease Program specializes in diagnosing and treating all forms of vascular disease (conditions of the blood vessels and lymphatic system), ranging from the common to the complex. We offer both medical and surgical treatments, including carotid artery reconstruction, angioplasty and stenting, bypass surgery, and endovascular interventions, ranging from the common to the complex:
- Peripheral arterial disease (blocked leg arteries)
- Carotid artery disease (blocked arteries in the neck)
- Aortic aneurysm (abnormal enlargement of the main artery in the chest and abdomen)
- Renal artery disease (decreased blood supply to the kidneys)
- Venous disease (thrombosis) or poor vein circulation rare vascular disorder of multiple organs
- End stage renal disease (facilitation of dialysis access)
Providence Heart Institute of Oregon
We're Transforming Cardiac Care
The Providence Heart Institute is the leading provider of heart and vascular care in Oregon committed to making a positive difference in every life we touch. Our patients are at the center of everything we do.