At Providence Holy Cross Health Center in Porter Ranch, our nationally-recognized physicians and nurses are among the most caring and compassionate in the area with expertise to treat and prevent a variety of health conditions. Our health center offers comprehensive outpatient services to residents of the North San Fernando Valley – including Porter Ranch, Northridge, Granada Hills and Chatsworth – that complement the many inpatient services offered at our hospital in Mission Hills.
- Offers a variety of services for women including digital mammography, diet and nutrition counseling, and diabetes education
- Our maternity program offers new and expectant mothers childbirth education, breastfeeding support, prenatal and parenting classes
- Provides the latest advancements in medical imaging, including multi-slice CT scan, digital diagnostic X-ray, bone density screenings, ultrasound and full field digital mammography
- We are proud to offer a series of free or low-cost seminars and lectures to the community, including yoga and CPR classes
- Medical offices with Providence-affiliated physicians who can provide the expertise to treat and prevent a variety of health conditions