Primary Care Mid City - The Doctors of Saint John's
Mon, Tues, Thurs: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wed: 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Fri: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
At Saint John’s Primary Care in Santa Monica, we put extra care into our physician-patient relationships. We are experts in the prevention, treatment and diagnosis of a large range of adult diseases. Our doctors place special emphasis on preventive medicine, promoting a healthy, active lifestyle. We give you the time, attention and quality care that you deserve to help you live life to the fullest.
- Preventive care, screenings, and immunizations
- Heart health (hypertension, blood pressure management, cholesterol management, etc.)
- Respiratory care (asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, etc.)
- Endocrine care (thyroid, metabolism, etc.)
- Care of skin disorders
- Management of other chronic conditions such as diabetes and gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Back and joint problems
- Gastrointestinal care
- Ear, nose and throat care
- Women's health
- Diet, exercise and nutrition