St. Jude Heritage Medical Group has brought convenient, compassionate care to your neighborhood.
Our newest, state-of-the-art clinic is now open. The clinic provides pediatric and adult primary care as well as obstetrics and gynecology (OBGYN) services to support you and your family, close to home, through every stage of life.
Our services include:
- Family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Urgent care (Sat & Sun: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.)
We are conveniently located off the 71 freeway at Pomona Rincon Rd. and Soquel Canyon Pkwy.
- Wellness checkups
- Diabetes management and care
- Preventive care to keep you well
- Weight-management services
- Smoking-cessation programs
- Referrals to specialists
When you choose a Providence pediatrician, you're choosing more than a primary care doctor or clinic location for your kids. You're choosing an integrated network of caregivers, specialists and clinical programs dedicated to compassionate, patient-centered health care.
Pediatric services include:
- Treatment of common toddler conditions such as fever, vomiting, hand foot and mouth disease, rashes, whooping cough, eczema, and more
- Immunizations (view the CDC's immunization schedule to learn about recommended shots for infants, children and teens)
- Hearing and vision screenings
- Growth and developmental assessments
- Reproductive health care
- Behavioral health assessments
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) evaluation and management
- Sports physicals and sports injury treatment such as fractures, sprains and detecting signs of concussion
Obstetrics and gynecology services include:
- Management of abnormal uterine bleeding
- Pap smears and abnormal pap smear care
- Comprehensive breast care
- STD screenings
- Hormone balancing including prescription of Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- Vaginal bleeding
- Family planning guidance and support
- Comprehensive prenatal care and testing
- Fetal monitoring
- Birth planning
- High-risk pregnancy support
- Pain-relief options
- Assistance and care through labor and delivery (including vaginal delivery or C-section)
- Postpartum care and support
Our board-certified dermatologists specialize in the most advanced evidence-based medical and surgical dermatologic techniques, which ensures we can treat the entire range of skin concerns.
Conditions treated include:
- Skin cancer, including melanoma and basal and squamous cell carcinoma
- Dermatologic surgeries
- Prevention and management of photoaging ("sun damage")
- General dermatology
- Contact allergies
- Bullous diseases
Chino Hills Clinic Photo Gallery
Make Providence’s app your personalized connection to your health. Schedule appointments, conduct virtual visits, message your doctor, view health records, and more. Learn more about our app.
Download the Providence App now.
Scan this QR code with your smartphone.
Free pregnancy and parenting app
Circle® is a free pregnancy and parenting app that provides useful health resources, top-notch pregnancy calculator and tools to help track ovulation, weight, blood pressure, and vaccinations. Enjoy easy access to program information, services and classes, too! Plus, when you connect to MyChart through Circle, you will receive appointment reminders for you and your children. Learn more.