Located near the hospital’s main lobby area, the Health Resource Center is a small consumer health library available to guests to support their health information needs.
The Center offers a wide array of informative health pieces in a variety of languages. These include:
- Consumer health education pamphlets
- A reference collection of medical books
- Consumer health databases
- Popular consumer health magazines
With authoritative, accurate and up to date information, the Health Resource Center’s web page offers access to a wide array of health topics written at the consumer level.
- You can find out how to evaluate health information on the internet, find information on your particular health concern, watch interactive health tutorials, take health assessment quizzes and much more.
- Visit the St. Joseph Hospital Health Resource Center’s website
- This website is available to the public from any location, although a few resources are marked with a “lock” symbol and can only be used while at the hospital.
Health Matters Community Newsletter
We are pleased to offer you information regarding our programs and events as well as the latest health news, through our newsletter Health Matters.
- Health Matters Newsletter - Fall 2017
- Health Matters Newsletter - Spring/Summer 2017
- Health Matters Newsletter - Winter 2017
- Health Matters Newsletter - Fall 2016
- Health Matters Newsletter - Spring 2016
- Health Matters Newsletter - Winter 2016
- Health Matters Newsletter - Spring 2015
- Health Matters Newsletter - Winter 2015