St. Joseph Medical Clinic Urgent Care
Visit the Polson walk-in clinic when you need immediate medical attention that does not require a visit to the Emergency Department.
Our urgent care clinic services include:
- Care for minor illnesses such as cold, flu, earache, sore throat, fever, rash and migraines
- Care for minor injuries such as sprains and strains
- Care for cuts, puncture wounds, burns and abscesses
- Tests for strep throat and flu
- Call 911 immediately if you experience a life-threatening injury or illness.
Wait times vary based on the number of patients in the clinic and available staff. We do our best to see everyone as soon as possible.
Make Providence’s app your personalized connection to your health. Schedule appointments, conduct virtual visits, message your doctor, view health records, and more. Learn more
Send download link to my phone: