Providence Cardiology – Spokane Valley
Providence Cardiology – Spokane Valley
Located at Providence Medical Park in Spokane Valley, Providence Spokane Cardiology extends its patient-focused care throughout the Inland Northwest.
With several outpatient heart locations throughout the region, your care is connected to our award-winning teams and services when and where you need us.
Part of the Providence Heart Institute, we are a multidisciplinary team of cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, vascular surgeons and advanced heart care professionals providing the best individualized care for each of our patients.
From general cardiology to heart failure and transplant – and everything in between -- we have the largest, most comprehensive cardiovascular team in the region.
- General Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Imaging
We also provide access to specialty cardiology programs and clinics including:
- Atrial Fibrillation (AFIB)
- Heart Valve (TAVR)
- Women’s Heart
- Implantable Cardiac Device (ICD)
We partner with Providence Heart Institute providers who specialize in the following:
- Advanced Heart Failure, VAD & Transplant
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Congenital Heart Surgery
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehabilitation
The teams at Providence Heart Institute provides comprehensive services for a variety of heart conditions and diseases to ensure you receive a personalized treatment plan to meet your specific health care needs.
- Advanced heart failure
- Angina / Chest Pain
- Aortic aneurysm
- Aortic disease
- Atrial fibrillation
- Cardiac Amyloidosis
- Cardiac arrest
- Carotid artery disease
- Congenital heart disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart attack
- Heart disease
- Heart failure
- Heart infection (Endocarditis)
- Heart murmurs
- Heart muscle disease (Cardiomyopathy)
- Heart valve problems and disease
- Peripheral artery disease
- Structural heart disease
Part of the Providence Heart Institute, our teams of heart and vascular specialists and sub-specialists provide the most comprehensive treatment and care for patients and their families.
- Aortic valve replacement (TAVR)
- Heart valve repair or replacement / Valvuloplasty
- Left atrial appendage occlusion (LAAO)
- Minimally-invasive, robotic-assisted surgery
- Mitral valve repair or replacement
- Thoracic Endovascular Aortic Repair (TEVAR)
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair (TMVR)
- Tricuspid valve repair or replacement
- Robot-assisted mitral valve repair
- Maze procedure
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) closure
- Patient ductus arteriosis closure (PDA)
- Patient foramen ovale closure (PFO)
- Carotid stents
- Implantable cardio defibrillator (ICD)
- Ablation – pulmonary vein isolation, radiofrequency catheter ablation, cryoblation
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy
- Chronic total occlusion (CTO)
- Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI)
- Coronary atherectomy
- Coronary stents
- Cardiac catheterization labs
Providence Medical Park is conveniently located off I-90 at the Sullivan exit. Part of a large health plex, Spokane Cardiology team members are located on the 3rd floor and are ready to care for you.
Visiting us for the first time? please consider printing out these documents and having them ready at check in. We also encourage you to bring your medications with you to your appointment.
Find a Doctor
At Providence Cardiology – Spokane Valley, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.
Providence Spokane Heart Institute
#1 Heart Care Destination in the Region
Providence Heart Institute in Spokane is nationally recognized as a center of excellence for pediatric and adult heart and vascular care. And as the only heart transplant and adult & teen congenital heart center in the region, our pioneering and integrated approach means you receive the best possible care.