- Live video with a board-certified provider within our network of care
- $99 or less per visit
- Many insurance plans accepted
- 7 days a week, extended hours
- For common ailments such as fever, cough, or cold, including COVID-19 symptoms
You may recognize us. That’s because the dedicated team at Providence Obstetrics & Gynecology has proudly served the Spokane community for decades as OB/GYN Associates of Spokane.
Now part of the Providence family, we continue to bring the best women’s health care to you in our new location on the Sacred Heart campus. And did we mention free parking validation?
Whether you are planning to start a family or you’re enjoying your grandchildren, Providence Obstetrics & Gynecology offers women’s health services to support you at any age or stage of life – from adolescence, family planning and pregnancy to menopause and more.
At Providence Obstetrics & Gynecology, we offer women’s health services from adolescence through the reproductive years to menopause.
- Well-woman exams
- Family planning
- Pregnancy, labor and birth care
- On-site lab & ultrasound
- Perimenopausal and menopausal care
- Obstetrics – complete obstetrical care of low and moderate-risk pregnancies
- Routine gynecologic care
- Adolescent gynecology
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Urinary incontinence treatment
- Evaluation and treatment of fibroids
- Wellness and disease prevention
It’s our goal to help all patients remain or become healthy and happy and live life to the fullest. We work as a team to ensure we provide comprehensive and compassionate care to all patients with a team of:
- Fellowship-trained OB/GYN doctors
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners (ARNPs)
- Other care providers
We also partner with other professionals throughout the community including midwives and doulas for part of your birthing plan, and specialty providers throughout Providence and Sacred Heart Children’s Hospital.
Preparing For Your Visit
Thank you for selecting Providence Medical Group. Our Obstetrics & Gynecology Clinic features fellowship-trained OB/GYN doctors and nurse practitioners who are accepting new patients.
Please arrive 15 minutes early for check in and new-patient paperwork. We are located in the Sacred Heart Doctor’s Building. Please view the map.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please contact us at least 24 hours before your scheduled time.
What to bring:
- Photo ID and insurance card
- Co-payment (if required by your insurance plan)
- Full list of medications with dosages (including over-the-counter supplements)
- Detailed history of symptoms and treatments
- List of questions
Providence Medical Group accepts most health plans. We bill most insurance plans directly. Be sure you understand what your insurance plan covers, so you aren’t surprised by unexpected charges. Please bring your insurance card to all appointments.
Co-pays are due at the time of service. If you aren’t covered by insurance, full payment is due at the time of service, unless other arrangements have been made.
We accept most major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard or Discover).
Providence Obstetrics and Gynecology - Spokane Doctors
At Providence, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.