Providence Medical Park Pediatrics
Providence Medical Park Pediatrics is a family-first, full-service pediatric clinic. Our office is conveniently located within the Providence Medical Park in Spokane Valley. Visible from I-90 and easy to find, the building features ample, free parking, and one stop access to urgent care, diagnostic medical imaging services, lab, orthopedics and sports medicine, adolescent medicine and primary care and specialty care for adults.
Our care team, comprised of board-certified pediatricians and accredited nurse practitioners, provides comprehensive pediatric care to infants, children and adolescents through their senior year in high school.
We believe every child is special, and the care he or she receives should be special, too. We take pride in establishing personal relationships with our patients and their families, as well as our peers in the medical community.
A family-centered medical home
According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, “A family-centered medical home is a trusting partnership between a child, a child's family and the pediatric primary care team who oversees the child's health and well-being within a community-based system that provides uninterrupted care. Medical homes address preventative, acute and chronic care from birth through transition to adulthood.” Please consider Providence Pediatrics to be your medical home.
- During appointments, children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult, or have written authorization to be treated without a parent present.
- If you need to cancel an appointment, please contact us at least 24 hours before your scheduled time.
- Need a prescription filled? Please call your pharmacy to start the refill process.
After hours services
After business hours, please limit calls to urgent matters only. For urgent medical needs when our office is closed please call our office at 509-944-8770 and you will be instructed by our answering system how to access after hours services.
If you have a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
- Pediatrics: From routine check-ups to pediatric critical care, our goal is to offer each parent and child the care essential to healthy living.
- Pediatric primary care: A routine well-child exam includes information for parents and caregivers about normal development, general care, immunizations, diet and nutrition and other essential advice about care of a growing child.
- Prenatal consultation: If you are pregnant and have not established care with a pediatric provider, we recommend a prenatal consultation with one of our providers. This is a great way to start building a relationship, ask questions about our office, early newborn care, expectations after delivery or other things that might be on your mind. Please call to schedule a complimentary prenatal visit.
Providence Medical Park Pediatrics Doctors
At Providence, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.