General and Vascular Surgery
At Providence, each patient is given our individual attention and respect. Our approach includes best practice models of intervention and treatment.
Providence has the only vascular surgeon in the Walla Walla area, as well as general surgeons who are Board Certified Fellows of the American College of Surgeons. Our team provides specialized care in thoracic and vascular surgery, laparoscopic advanced hernia repair and all aspects of General Surgery and has extensive experience in complex cases, with more 30 years of combined experience.
If you are scheduled for surgery, you will receive instructions on how to prepare for your specific procedure. To ensure the best possible results, please follow the instructions carefully.
Our staff will provide you with information on what to expect before, during and after your procedure. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Providence Medical Group Vascular Surgery provides comprehensive care for patients with vascular diseases involving the blood vessels and lymphatic system. Our vascular surgery team provides open surgeries and minimal-invasive procedures that treat a wide range of blood vessel problems. Our treatment philosophy is one of partnership where our vascular team works in concert with primary care physicians in managing patients with vascular disease.
Services Include Diagnosis, medical management, and surgical intervention of circulation disorders such as:
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Descending Thoracic Aortic aneurysm or dissection
- Mesenteric ischemia
- Renal artery stenosis
- Carotid artery stenosis
- Hemodialysis access
- Venous reflux and varicose veins
- Raynaud's Syndrome
Find a Doctor
At Providence, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.
Part of Providence Spokane Heart Institute
For over 60 years our patients have been the heart of everything we do.
- You’ll experience innovative heart care here. Our Spokane doctors pioneered emergency surgery to repair heart arteries during a heart attack to make treatment less invasive.
- With the only heart transplant center and the only adult and teen congenital heart center in the Inland Northwest, we are here for your heart care.
- With six hospitals and more than 20 outreach locations, you can access leading-edge care close to home.