Providence Mission Hospital Will Relocate Its Laguna Beach Inpatient And Outpatient GI Services To The Hospital's Mission Viejo Campus
As of May 10, 2023, Providence Mission Hospital will relocate its inpatient and outpatient GI (gastrointestinal) services from Providence Mission Hospital Laguna Beach to our Mission Viejo campus.
This transition will allow us to enhance our GI program by centralizing our specialists and technology in a single location. No jobs will be lost as a result of this transition.
The nearest comparable services can be found at:
- Mission Health Center/Leonard Cancer Institute, 27799 Medical Center Rd, Suite 310, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
- Pacific Gastroenterology Medical Associates, 26421 Crown Valley Parkway, #140A, Mission Viejo, CA 92691, Dr. Om P. Chaurasia
- Gastroenterology Associates, 30131 Town Center Drive, #215, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677, Dr. J. Frank Arguello
Parties may offer comments at:
- Providence Mission Hospital, 27700 Medical Center Road, Mission Viejo, CA 92691, (949) 364-1400, Chief Executive Seth Teigen
- Providence St. Joseph Health, 3345 Michelson, Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92612, (949) 381-4000