Pricing Transparency and Price Estimates
At Covenant Health, we know that health care can be an unexpected expense and that the cost of health care services can be a deciding factor for many people as they plan for care.
Covenant Health supports health care pricing transparency and tools that help patients and all consumers evaluate what care is best for them and any related financial costs. That is why we are easing your way with a self-serve price estimator. Its out-of-pocket cost estimates are tailored to each person’s insurance coverage and preferred hospital.
Get a Price Estimate
To get an estimate, choose the hospital where you plan to receive care:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
- Grace Surgical Hospital
- Covenant Hospital Hobbs (New Mexico)
We encourage all health care consumers to speak with their providers and their health plan to get a full picture of their treatment plan and what they will pay. For our patients, we offer financial counseling for those experiencing hardship during any point throughout their care.
Good Faith Estimates
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services. Learn more about Good Faith Estimates (also available in Spanish).
In 2018, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid issued guidance for hospitals to make available a list of their standard charges online. However, hospital charges don’t provide a full picture of what patients will pay. We hope you will use our helpful price estimator for of out-of-pocket costs.
Download standard hospital charges for the following Covenant hospitals:
- Machine-readable (JSON) file of standard hospital charges for Covenant Medical Center
- Machine-readable (JSON) file of standard hospital charges for Covenant Children's Hospital
- Machine-readable (JSON) file of standard hospital charges for Covenant Hospital Plainview
- Machine-readable (JSON) file of standard hospital charges for Covenant Hospital Levelland
- Machine-readable (JSON) file of standard hospital charges for Grace Surgical Hospital
- Machine-readable (JSON) file of standard hospital charges for Covenant Specialty Hospital
- Shoppable services for Covenant Specialty Hospital
- Shoppable services for Covenant Hospital Hobbs (New Mexico)
Providence is committed to working with our patients through any financial issue. Learn about our financial assistance program and how to apply for help paying your medical bills.
Medical Bill Questions?
Trained specialists at our customer support center can help answer questions about your medical bill. Contact customer support.