Financial Assistance at Providence
Download the paper form and mail it, and the required documents, to:
PH&S Regional Business Office
P.O. Box 4227
Portland, OR 97208-3395
We will respond to your request via mail within 14 business days of receiving it along with all required documents.
The financial assistance application is also available in the following translations:
Learn about our financial assistance program, what is covered and how to apply for help paying your medical bill.
The financial assistance policy is also available in the following translations:
The plain language summary describes the Providence financial assistance policy, other coverage options and where to get help for care received at a Providence hospital.
The plain language summary is also available in the following translations:
No person eligible for financial assistance under our financial assistance policies will be charged more for emergency or medically necessary hospital care than the amounts general billed to people with insurance covering such care. Understand how the amounts generally billed are calculated.
Download a list of providers who do and do not participate in financial assistance determination. Choose the hospital where you received or plan to receive care.
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Providence Mt. Carmel Hospital
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett providers who DO participate | Providers who do NOT participate
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital
- Providence St. Joseph’s Hospital
- Providence St. Luke's Rehabilitation Medical Center
- Providence St. Mary Medical Center
- Providence St. Peter Hospital
NOTE: Providers that do not follow the hospital’s financial assistance policy may have their own financial assistance policies, so please contact the provider directly if you have any questions regarding their policies.