Optimal Aging is a one-stop shop for trusted and affordable services to help older adults stay in the comfort of their own homes for as long as possible. Services include:
- Homecare: Cleaning, lawn and garden care, laundry, pet care
- Personal care: Bathing, dressing, medication reminders, post-hospital care
- Transportation: Personal drivers with walking assistance or wheelchair support
- Meals: Nutritious meal preparation, grocery shopping or meal delivery
Services are flexible and convenient. We can answer a quick question or refer clients to free or paid services. We can help with tasks big and small.
All of our partners – the ones that come into clients’ homes – have been through a rigorous selection process to make sure they share our philosophy and can meet the needs of our clients.
Our clients simply tell us what they need and we will navigate and coordinate services to assist.
- Oregon (Service areas: Multnomah, Clackamas and Washington counties)
- Washington (Service areas: Pierce, Lewis, Mason, Thurston, King and south Snohomish counties)