Our telepsychiatry service improves outcomes for all patients, and enhances caregiver job satisfaction.
Continuing the tradition of delivering specialized care in the most effective, integrated ways possible, telepsychiatry from Providence and our affiliates allows us to help you meet one of the most pressing challenges in the hospital today: rapidly assessing and treating those in need of psychiatric services.
Our unique telehealth service design, implementation and program management approach embeds a fully integrated psychiatric team into the services your organization offers in order to support the whole patient, and all caregivers contributing to the patient’s care.
- Acute telepsychiatry
- Ambulatory telepsychiatry
More than just an episode of care enabled by technology, our acute telepsychiatry embeds our board-certified psychiatrists into your care teams, virtually at the bed side, within the medical surgical floors and the ED to rapidly commence treatment for this vulnerable population.
- 24-hour access to highly trained and experienced board-certified psychiatrists
- Each psychiatrist is interviewed, vetted and specifically assigned to each partner site to ensure optimal efficiency
- All psychiatrists have experience with telepsychiatry
- Embedded, non-proprietary telehealth technology platform with support and perpetual enhancements
- Expert service from initial evaluation through follow-up
- Routine case review and CQI based on shared experiences of all our partners
- Integrated support and tools for care teams including:
- In-person and online training on evidence-based clinical guidelines and best practices
- Evidence-based order sets
- Training and education tools to present at seminars and community events
Ambulatory telepsychiatry - Ambulatory telepsychiatry provides consistent and scheduled access to psychiatrists in primary care and outpatient clinics. Our board-certified psychiatrists conduct assessments, participate in treatment team meetings, and offer consultative services on treatment and medication management.
Telebehavioral health - In 2019, PSJH will offer telebehavioral health. Patients will be able to access Master’s level or above behavioral health professionals from anywhere, seven days a week.