Our telestroke service provides instant access to board-certified, vascular neurologists and their teams, as if they were your own, improves clinical outcomes, reduces cost, and enhances patient & caregiver satisfaction.
Our unique implementation & program management approach integrates our acute telestroke team with your organization’s staff, including radiologists, emergency physicians, pharmacists, nurses and therapists working together to serve each patient’s care locally. The results are:
- Rapid access to specialists
- Fewer transfers, keep more care local
- Improved patient outcomes
- Improved financial outcomes
- Greater staff satisfaction
A global leader in acute telestroke
- More board-certified vascular neurologists than any other organization in the country
- Comprehensive & Primary Stroke Centers, as certified by The Joint Commission
- A national leader in stroke research, offering clinical trials opportunities
- Decades of experience providing high-level stroke care
- Quality of care that exceeds American Stroke Association guidelines
- Door-to-needle times significantly less than the national average
- More than 10,000 encounters over the past ten years
There is a national shortage of physicians specializing in neurology and a growing need for neurological provider expertise. With Providence's teleneurology services, your site will attain instant access to board-certified neurologists and their teams to improve clinical outcomes, reduce costs, and enhance patient & caregiver satisfaction.