All suppliers to Providence and its Affiliates (collectively known as "Providence") must acknowledge receipt and comply with Providence system-wide and local facility-specific policies.
The Compliance Program at Providence is designed to:
- Provide guidance regarding appropriate interactions of caregivers (employees) and suppliers
- Minimize actual or perceived undue influence of suppliers on business decisions of caregivers
- Review, investigate and act on allegations of violations and misconduct
- Support initial and continuing compliance education and training
- Support the safety and privacy of patients and caregivers