Jennifer Griffith, MSN, FNP-BC
Portland, OR 97225
Are you covered?
Check to see if your insurance is covered by this provider.
About Jennifer Griffith
Jennifer Griffith, MSN, FNP-BC, is nurse practitioner with over 20 years of experience in cancer survivorship, head and neck cancer, bone marrow transplant, breast/gynecology oncology and family medicine. Originally from San Diego, CA, Ms. Griffith received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Master of Science in Nursing from Columbia University in New York City, NY.
She is thrilled to be back at Providence working alongside the great team of clinicians and support staff at Providence Oncology and Hematology Westside, providing the best cancer care possible to patients and their families. A cancer diagnosis can be the beginning of an arduous journey and Ms. Griffith aims to be there for patients—to listen, support and guide them throughout the entire process. Her goal is to provide care that is compassionate, respectful and personalized to the individual and their family.
In her free time, Ms. Griffith enjoys trail running, hiking and taking trips to the coast.
"You have to accept whatever comes, and the only important thing is that you meet it with the best you have to give." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Childrens Hospital Medical Center
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), Family Nurse Practitioner
9135 Southwest Barnes Road, Suite 261
Portland, OR 97225
Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
- Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplant
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Bone Marrow Transplant For Multiple Myeloma
- Breast Cancer Chemotherapy
- Cancer Chemotherapy
- Cancer Survivor
- Head And Neck Cancer
- Head And Neck Cancer Chemotherapy
- Hematologic Malignancies
- Long Term Side Effects Of Cancer Treatment
- Radiation Treatment For Head And Neck Cancer
- Repeat Bone Marrow Transplant (Bmt)
- Stem Cell Transplant For Hematological Malignancy
- Virtual Care