At the Providence Valdez Counseling Center, we believe in empowerment and we focus on giving you the tools and resources you need to help you discover your strengths, change your thinking and behaviors and better deal with life’s challenges.
We provide therapy, classes and case management to youth and adults. Whether you’re dealing with anger, depression, substance abuse or relationship difficulties, we can help you transform your life and improve your well-being.
We listen carefully, treat you with respect and personalize the assistance we offer based on your needs and experiences.
We offer a wide realm of counseling services, including:
- 24-hour emergency services/mental health disaster response
- ADD and ADHD evaluations, testing and treatment
- Anger management
- Assessment and referral for additional community resources
- Assistance following emotional, physical or sexual abuse
- Child and adolescent therapy
- Critical incident stress management
- Family support
- Group therapy
- Help adapting to major life changes
- Individual, couples and family therapy
- Parenting classes
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management
- Substance abuse services
- Therapy for issues such as depression, stress and anxiety
Through the Counseling Center, we offer several programs to help you when you’re dealing with specific challenges. Learn more.
Members of our team who may be involved in overseeing or providing your care include:
- Administrative director
- Case manager
- Certified chemical dependency counselors
- Licensed clinical social workers
- Licensed professional counselors