Covenant Medical Group Neurosurgery
One of the most rapidly advancing areas of medicine has been and will continue to be neurosurgical care. Today at Covenant Medical Group, neurosurgical patients benefit from leading edge diagnostics, minimally invasive techniques, implantable therapies and clinical research studies.
Here, neurosurgery patients receive the region’s most current and comprehensive therapies to change the course of their diseases and heal from traumatic injuries.
We’ll work closely with you to find a treatment that helps relieve your pain and gets you feeling like yourself again. And we understand that starting your treatment journey can be overwhelming. That’s why we’ll be by your side every step of the way. We’ll discuss all of your treatment options – starting with minimally invasive, conservative care and considering surgical options when appropriate – putting you at the center of the decision making process.
Together, we’ll help you get back to doing what you love.
- Brain and pituitary tumors
- Brain and spine trauma
- Cerebral aneurysms and vascular malformations
- Epilepsy and seizures
- Hemorrhagic stroke
- Lumbar and cervical disease (neck and lower back pain)
- Spinal degeneration
- Trigeminal neuralgia
Our specialists collaborate with primary care physicians, neurologists, radiation oncologists, interventional radiologists and the hospital’s highly specialized medical, surgical and rehabilitative staff. All prioritize patient safety, comfort and dignity. Services include:
- Awake craniotomy with mapping
- Brain biopsy
- Brain tumors
- Cerebrovascular neurosurgery
- Gamma Knife radiosurgery
- Hydrocephalus surgery
- Minimally invasive stereotactic procedures
- Neurosurgical oncology
- Endoscopic pituitary surgery
- Vagal nerve stimulator implants
- Complex reconstructive spinal surgery
- Degenerative spinal surgery
- Disc herniations
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery
- Peripheral nerve surgery
- Spinal fusion
- Spinal stenosis
- Spinal trauma surgery
- Spinal tumor surgery
Learn more about our spine program.
- Arteriovenous malformations
- Clot retrieval for embolic strokes
- Diagnosis and treatment of vascular conditions of the brain and neck
- Carotid angiography/stent placement
- Endovascular neurosurgery/ neurointerventional surgery
- Other percutaneous treatment of neurological disorders
- Vascular tumors of head, neck and spine
- Carotid stenosis
- Dural sinus thrombosis
- 24/7 interventional radiology
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Clipping & coiling (brain aneurysm)
- Mechanical thrombectomy (intra-arterial treatment/blood clot removal during stroke)
Call us at 866-366-8791 or complete the form to request an appointment.
Find a Doctor
At Covenant Medical Group Neurosurgery, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.
Tips for Managing Back or Neck Pain
Neck and back pain can keep you from doing what you love. Learn how to manage your pain, and what treatment options are available.
Manage Your Care with MyChart
When you sign up for MyChart, you can manage your own medical record and your family’s medical records from home or any computer, tablet, or smartphone. Login to MyChart to:
- Connect with your doctor
- Email your care team
- Pay your bill
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule an appointment
- View lab results