Covenant Medical Group Urology
At Covenant Medical Group, we provide expert diagnosis and treatment of urological disorders in men and women.
Our highly skilled and experienced physicians offer advanced treatment options with the latest technology, that suit the individual, personal needs of our patients.
Through our partnership with Covenant Medical Center and Covenant Children’s, we offer minimally invasive robotic surgery for treatment of prostate, kidney and bladder cancer, urologic reconstruction and management of BPH.
Whatever level of care is needed — education, prevention, diagnosis or cutting-edge treatment and rehabilitation — we’re experts in urology health and offer an entire spectrum of services.
Urologic diseases such as urinary tract infections, kidney stones or issues with incontinence often range from being discomforting to utterly painful. We can detect and treat both mild and serious urologic conditions including:
- Bladder cancer
- Erectile dysfunction
- Kidney cancer
- Kidney stones
- Male factor infertility
- Overactive bladder
- Peyronie’s disease
- Prostate cancer
- Prostate enlargement (BPH)
- Testicular cancer
- Urethral stricture
- Urinary incontinence
Our urologists partner with other local experts within the community to provide comprehensive care for complex urologic diseases such as cancer, incontinence and kidney stones.
We understand that the best treatment comes from a team of experts, and have integrated trusted medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, nephrologists, surgeons, primary care physicians and physical therapists that partner with us to provide forward thinking, comprehensive, state-of-the-art services to our patients.
Our experts are here to help our patients with following services and more:
- Men's and women's urologic health
- Treatment of kidney stones of all types, using state-of-the-art endoscopy, holmium laser lithotripsy, percutaneous nephrolithotomy, shock wave lithotripsy and robotic surgery
- Minimally invasive robotic surgery for urologic cancers (prostate, kidney, bladder, adrenal) and other urologic disorders using the daVinci Xi Surgical platform
- Treatment options for prostate enlargement (BPH) including Urolift, Button transurethral resection and Greenlight laser photovaporization
- Complex genitourinary reconstruction for treatment of urethral stricture, Peyronie’s disease and erectile dysfunction
- Penile implants
- In-office prostate ultrasound and cystoscopy
- Vasectomy reversals
Find a Doctor
At Covenant Medical Group Urology, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.
Manage Your Care with MyChart
When you sign up for MyChart, you can manage your own medical record and your family’s medical records from home or any computer, tablet, or smartphone. Login to MyChart to:
- Connect with your doctor
- Email your care team
- Pay your bill
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule an appointment
- View lab results