Having a baby is one of the most exciting and rewarding times in a woman's life, and Hobbs Hospital is dedicated to providing expectant mothers and newborns with the finest care during this special time. Our maternity services are provided by obstetricians, labor and delivery specialists, nurses and other caring professionals in a welcoming, comfortable environment.
Our staff and facility is equipped to manage your birth experience from the beginning of labor to the delivery, and our team delivers around 1,000 babies each year. Our professionals are certified by the Association of Women's Health and the Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses Organization, which means that you can have confidence in the professionalism of each member of our staff.
The nursery at Hobbs Hospital is well equipped to handle your growing family. From admission to discharge, we aim to make your stay as comfortable as possible with our specially trained staff and advanced equipment. The unit includes:
- Seven fully equipped labor and delivery rooms
- 15 private OB/GYN suites
- Two suites for cesarean sections
- A fully equipped nursery to care for premature babies, and relationships with regional neonatal intensive care units (NICU) so that we can quickly and efficiently arrange a transfer if specialized care is needed
- Couplet care that emphasizes bonding between mother and baby
- High-tech security for peace of mind
- 24/7 monitoring for mother and baby
We want you to be comfortable and confident with your decision to deliver your baby at Hobbs Hospital. We offer open houses and unit tours every month to give you a chance to meet the team that will be caring for you, ask questions, and see our beautiful Labor and Delivery unit.
We also offer monthly childbirth education classes to help you and your partner prepare for your bundle of joy.
For dates and times of open houses, tours and classes, please call our Women's Services director at 575-492-5239.