Patients and Visitors
If you are or a loved one is planning on becoming a patient at our facility, this information can make the stay as pleasant as possible.
Visitors can be good medicine for patients. Friends and family members are welcome to visit. Patient care determines the schedule for visitors, so please check with our nursing staff.
- Labor, Delivery and Recovery: Visitors are limited to two at a time, unless specific exceptions are made with the physician. Children under the age of 12 are discouraged from visiting.
- Post-Partum: Visitors are limited to immediate family when the baby is in the room. No other infants or toddlers may visit.
- Nursery: Visitors are not allowed in the nursery area. Parents who are returning to the nursery to visit an “extended stay” newborn must check in with the nurse on duty.
- Children under the age of 12 are discouraged from visiting.
- Wash your hands often while visiting our facility. It prevents the spread of germs that can cause infection.
- If you've got a fever, cold, or any infection symptoms, please stay home.
- Hobbs Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. Tobacco use of any kind is prohibited on all hospital and clinic grounds.
- Don’t bring patients food or candies unless your attending doctor gives permission.
Visit us near the main entrance of the hospital.
Open 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 - 4 p.m., Monday through Friday