Admissions & Registration
If your physician’s office scheduled your service at our hospital in advance, we will make every effort to ensure that you are pre-registered prior to your arrival. If your physician’s office was unable to schedule your service in advance, you can pre-register by contacting the registration department prior to your service. If you pre-register, your wait time may be reduced by 10 minutes or more.
For more information please contact the Admissions Desk at 575-492-5119
Day of Procedure Check In
- The main admission desk is located immediately to the right of the front entrance, just beyond the sliding doors
- For outpatient surgery or MRI, check in is through the Medical Arts Plaza Entrance, just north of the main hospital entrance
- For lab or radiology, proceed to those locations for check-in
All patients are admitted to Hobbs Hospital without regard to race, creed, color, sex religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, economic status, educational background, or the source of payment for care.
Remember to bring:
- All current health insurance information, including your insurance card
- Photo ID
- Physician orders and prescriptions for any tests you will receive
- Referrals from your primary care physician (if your insurer requires them)
- A payment method for deductibles and co-payments (financing is also available)
- Your advance directive, if you have one