Hawthorne Primary Care family physicians are committed to educating patients about the benefits of wellness and focus on preventing illness through diet, exercise, screenings and immunizations. We believe that continuity of care for all ages through regular visits and screenings, can have a significantly positive impact on the health of every patient.
Hawthorne Primary Care internists “care for the whole adult patient” by taking a clinical interest in various complex illnesses such as hypertension, mental health, dermatological care, nervous system disorders, and more. We focus on promoting wellness, including diet and exercise, and managing chronic conditions such as diabetes and heart disease through effective diagnosis and treatment.
Hawthorne Primary Care offers a variety of family and internal medicine services:
- Preventive health screenings and check-ups
- Men’s and women’s health services
- Management of chronic conditions such as diabetes and heart disease
- Mental health services (depression, dementia, and Alzheimer’s)
- Chronic pain management services
We accept many health plans, including HMO, PPO and Medicare plans.
Whether you're a weekend warrior or an all-star athlete, our sports medicine experts can help create a custom treatment plan so you can get back to the active lifestyle you enjoy. We are trained to diagnose and treat a variety of injuries and conditions to help you recover quickly and prevent future injuries. Hawthorne Primary Care sports medicine physicians treat common sports-related injuries such as:
- Fractures and broken bones
- Ankle sprains
- Torn ligaments (ACL sprains and tears)
- Muscle sprains
- Back pain and spine injuries