- Live video with a board-certified provider within our network of care
- $99 or less per visit
- Many insurance plans accepted
- 7 days a week, extended hours
- For common ailments such as fever, cough, or cold, including COVID-19 symptoms
Family and internal medicine
Hawthorne Primary Care family physicians are committed to educating patients about the benefits of wellness and focus on preventing illness through diet, exercise, screenings and immunizations. We believe that continuity of care for all ages through regular visits and screenings can have a significantly positive impact on the health of every patient.
Our internists care for the whole adult patient by taking a clinical interest in various complex illnesses such as hypertension, mental health, dermatological care and nervous system disorders. We focus on promoting wellness – including diet and exercise – and managing chronic conditions, such as diabetes and heart disease, through effective diagnosis and treatment.
We offer a variety of family and internal medicine services, including:
- Preventive health screenings and check-ups
- Men’s and women’s health services
- Management of chronic conditions such as diabetes and heart disease
- Mental health services (depression, dementia, and Alzheimer’s)
- Chronic pain management services
We accept many health plans, including HMO, PPO and Medicare plans.
Whether you're a weekend warrior or an all-star athlete, our sports medicine experts can help create a custom treatment plan so you can get back to the active lifestyle you enjoy. We are trained to diagnose and treat a variety of injuries and conditions to help you recover quickly and prevent future injuries. Our sports medicine physicians treat common sports-related injuries, such as:
- Fractures and broken bones
- Ankle sprains
- Torn ligaments (ACL sprains and tears)
- Muscle sprains
- Back pain and spine injuries