Kadlec Clinic - Endocrinology
Endocrine disorders can affect many of the body's functions, including fertility, growth issues, diabetes, thyroid disease and even result in some cancers. Most endocrine disorders are chronic disease that need lifelong care. Our team at Kadlec Clinic - Endocrinology recognizes this, and our goal is to care for the whole person as well as the disease.
Kadlec endocrinologists treat diseases affecting the endocrine system, metabolism and hormone production. These include conditions disrupting the normal function of the:
- Pituitary gland
Our endocrinology services include:
- Thyroid hormone management
- Pre-diabetes and obesity assessment and counseling
- Diabetes assessment and management
- Management of endocrine concerns during pregnancy
- Osteoporosis and other bone density disorders
- Testosterone level testing and management for men and women
- Management of parathyroid and calcium disorders
- Pituitary and adrenal evaluation and management
- Management of endocrine abnormalities
Patients are seen by referral.
Find a Doctor
At Kadlec Clinic - Endocrinology, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.