At Kadlec, our Speech-Language Pathology team is made of certified professionals with experience in working with both children and adults, including those with disabilities.
Our team provides individualized services that aim to help you function and communicate better. We use state-of-the-art approaches and assistive technology.
We specialize in the assessment and treatment of individuals of all ages who have communication, cognitive, swallowing or hearing problems due to diagnoses such as:
- Developmental delay
- Progressive or chronic neurological processes
- Traumatic brain injury
Our skilled team provides:
- Evaluation and treatment of swallowing disorders
- Speech-language consultations and evaluations
- Speech and language screenings
- Swallowing rehabilitation therapy
- Oral feeding systems
- Selection and design of augmentative/alternative communication systems and computer-assisted instruction.
- Aural (hearing loss) rehabilitation
We also offer individual and small-group treatment in areas such as articulation, voice and fluency.