Our neurologists evaluate, provide consultation and manage neurological diseases. Neurological diseases are those that affect the nervous system and involve the brain, spine, spinal cord and nerves.
We utilize the most advanced technology to diagnose and treat our patients in the most caring, compassionate manner.
We treat a variety of conditions and diseases that affect the nervous system, including:
- Brain tumors
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease
- Strokes and neuromuscular diseases
- Spinal cord abnormalities
- Pinched nerves
- Muscular dystrophy
- Multiple sclerosis
- Peripheral nerve disorders
- Parkinson’s disease
- Cerebrovascular disease
Our neurologists offer comprehensive evaluation, consultation and management of diseases of the central and peripheral nervous systems and the neuromuscular system. Our services include:
- Neurovascular ultrasound
- Electromyography (EMG) to measure muscle response
- Electroencephalogram (EEG) to detect problems in the electrical activity of the brain
- Nerve conduction studies (NCS) to measure muscle and nerve function
- Spinal tap
- Adjustment of vagus nerve stimulation (VNS) and deep brain stimulation (DBS)
Find a Doctor
At Providence, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.